School District Support
Targeted CLI Trainings Sessions
ImpactTulsa aids school districts’ fight against ongoing difficulties, such as chronic absenteeism, through targeted continuous learning and improvement (CLI) training sessions and events. The School District Support program aims to:
- Enable school districts to use CLI tools to run small tests of change that lead to meaningful interventions to improve outcomes
- Assist school districts enhance their data analysis capacity using dedicated processes and tools
- Encourage meaningful action through the development of on-site implementation plans
- Facilitate individual and staff competencies that contribute to advancing equitable policies and practices across school districts’ most vulnerable populations
Trainings and Events
ImpactTulsa’s support programs are tailored to address the needs and pain points of each school district in particular. Consequently, the activities can vary slightly, but they will always include:
- Needs assessment sessions
- CLI /Data 101 (90 min training)
- CLI /Data 201 (3.5-hour training)
- Bi-weekly meetings with the implementation team
- Monthly cohort meetings with school leaders
If you’d like to learn more about how ImpactTulsa can support your institution, please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.