December 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
One event on December 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
RBF 201 builds on the RBF Foundation Skills introduced in RBF 101 and provides opportunities for the application of the Hold Mental Models Competency. Please note, you must have completed RBF 101 prior to participating in 201.
By the end of the two-day workshop participants will:
- Move to application or mastery level for RBF Foundation skills;
- Receive coaching and feedback to move from awareness to application of Hold Mental Models Competency;
- Use Hold Mental Models competency to design and prepare for an upcoming meeting;
- Re-Assess knowledge of the RBF Foundation skills and assess Hold Mental Models competency;Make progress to qualification as a RBF Practitioner; and
- Revise their Individual Development Plan to support application of skills and continued development.
RBF 201 will be held virtually on December 2 and 9 from 9:00-4:30 (both days are mandatory for completion). This application is due on November 4th by 5pm.
Space for this opportunity is limited to 20 participants. All participants who complete the training will receive a certificate.
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. When the workshop is full, registrants will be added to the waitlist.