Please check out our current employment opportunities.
Director of Research and Analytics
The Director of Research and Analytics serves a primary role in advancing the research and analytic needs of ImpactTulsa®. This position reports to Senior Director of Research and Policy. The director in this position will fulfill data management, governance, and research needs for driving & measuring impact and supporting community-wide network efforts for advancing equitable outcomes for children and youth. The individual in this position should have experience in building research and evaluation frameworks, strengthening data capabilities, using research and data analytics for making data-informed decisions that drive collaborative action and policy change.
This position is responsible for the following key roles within the partnership:
- Develop tools and processes for driving & measuring impact including the development of a research agenda that supports collaborative action and network-wide strategies, identifying research needs and insights to guide decision making and policy change.
- Drive the development of a robust scorecard, dashboard, & outcomes framework for the purposes of monitoring accountability, measurement, and improving core community-wide outcomes.
- Create and negotiate data-sharing agreements and manage relationships with network members and partners, to ensure responsible data stewardship.
- Oversee the management of complex data sets, advanced analytical methodologies, processes for matching and querying data, conducting high-level analysis and preparing results & for a variety of audiences.
- Proficiently use statistical programming software such as STATA, Python, SPSS, R, SAS (STATA preferred) to create statistical, regression, and econometric models.
- Guide research and data analysis strategies for using disaggregated data for addressing systemic inequities and opportunity gaps.
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation of disaggregated outcomes for avoiding deficit-based framing for populations facing persistent disparity.
- Lead, attend, and/or present at leadership, research and policy meetings as necessary and provide information on targeted research supporting ImpactTulsa®’s priorities and initiatives through presentations and written reports.
- Conduct and oversee the analysis and interpretation of quantitative, qualitative, survey methodologies, and other mixed-method approaches using appropriate statistical methods and data manipulation tools.
- Identify new research grant opportunities, contribute to grant writing including tracking and communicating our impact in grant reports.
- Provide relevant research-related reports to ImpactTulsa® and school district leadership, collaborative action networks, and key community stakeholders for real-time decision-making, action planning, continuous improvement and policy change.
- Develop and oversee data management & governance frameworks by overseeing data quality assurance processes and establish data use governance, policies, and implement safeguards for data security and privacy.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY NOW.
To be successful in this position, the Office Manager must have excellent organizational skills, a proactive and engaging approach to communication across diverse groups and individuals, top-notch project management skills to facilitate resources in timely achievement of program objectives and be proficient in coordinating and managing technological applications and solutions to achieve organizational goals. A customer service orientation and ownership over processes and space to facilitate an efficient, productive, inclusive, and regenerative work environment.
- This position will report to the Senior Director of Operations and Development, Impact Tulsa
- Rate of Pay: $21.50/hr – $26.25/hr
Other traits you possess include:
- Very organized, systems thinker, with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills, whether speaking with staff, vendors or community members
- A commitment to ImpactTulsa’s mission and values
- Knowledge of and experience communicating
- Superior ability to pay attention to detail and thrive in time-bound environments
- Ability to organize self and others to maximize outcomes
- Excellent relational skills: friendly, diplomatic, and patient disposition
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion and diplomacy
- Ability to manage and interact with a range of stakeholders at once
- Excellent writing skills and proven track record of collecting, synthesizing and structuring multiple sources of information and analysis in various formats to inform actions
- Experience in managing multiple projects and tasks
- Expertise, skill, interest and commitment to administrative work
- Skilled and (ideally) proven proficiency with technology and computer operations and programs, specifically: Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets, Macbooks and Apple products, and other web-based programs
- Strong interest in the Tulsa Metro area educational outcomes
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or similar role strongly preferred
What You’ll Do
As the Office Manager, you will provide comprehensive support to the ImpactTulsa staff ranging from office project-based work to weekly administrative tasks. Those include:
- Responsible for the operational and administrative processes and tools that support the ImpactTulsa’s internal organization.
- Manages the organizational inbox and calendar.
- Coordinates, schedules, and communicates all travel needs for ImpactTulsa’s staff.
- Assist ImpactTulsa staff with communications and scheduling with school districts and other external partners.
- Compiles weekly expense reports from ImpactTulsa staff for processing.
- Facilitates and leads various operations related projects.
- Manage communication with vendors as directed by the Leadership Team.
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
- Collaborating with clients or employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds.
- Drafting presentations, management-level reports, and internal documents.
- Attending weekly staff, team, and manager check-ins.
- Coordinating staff events and retreats.
- Managing and ordering office supplies.
- Operate and assist in operation of office equipment.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree+ in Business or related field preferred
- 5 years’ experience in administration, operations, accounting, customer service, or similar industry preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, etc.), Microsoft products, and project management tools.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Cultural competency, by demonstrating the ability to build rapport with individuals from a wide variety of cultures, experiences, and backgrounds with a strong and enduring commitment to integrity, equity, collaboration, and a human-centered approach.
- Strong communication skills, approaching all interactions with positive intent, empathy, and integrity.
- A welcoming presence for those with whom they interact.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, effectively managing timelines, processes, and resources.
- High energy influencer and problem solver, with a bias for action. Knows how to effectively collaborate, lead, and get things done.
- Requires sitting, walking, talking (by phone, to individuals and in groups), and keyboard manipulation.
- This person will spend a majority of their time sitting at a desk with approximately 10% of their time standing and walking around the office and office building.
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs. (boxes of paper, deliveries, etc.)
Hours and Location
ImpactTulsa’s normal work week is Monday through Friday. Full-time employees are expected to work 8 hours per workday, 5 days per work-week, exclusive of meal breaks unless otherwise noted. The Office Manager will be expected to follow a hybrid schedule that will include the option to work remotely on Friday.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY NOW.
Manager of Strategy Development and Implementation
My Brother’s Keeper-Tulsa/ImpactTulsa is seeking a passionate, motivated, strategic, and innovative Manager for My Brother’s Keeper Tulsa. This manager will collaborate with organizations to guide the broad-based strategy through the use of data, progress-monitoring, facilitation, community collaboration, strategic convening, and continuous improvement science to ensure the success of boys and young men of color. Acting in tandem with the community, the manager has an opportunity to drive long term transformation for Tulsa’s boys and young men of color. In understanding the importance of building partnerships and coalitions, the manager will inspire teams, board members, and others with the organization’s mission.
The Manager of My Brother’s Keeper (MBK) Tulsa will:
- Collaborate with role-alike community leaders and partners to build the capacity for efforts to improve outcomes for marginalized youth and their families;
- Nurture partnerships with school districts, employers, and other organizations with the goal of strengthening the coalition for transformative opportunities for BYMOC;
- Engage in outreach with community members, leaders, youth, mentors, equity-centered youth serving organizations; and
- Manage partner engagement, convening and access to resources such as evidence-based strategies, research, consultants, etc.
CORE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Project management, time management, and people-management;
- Have a working knowledge of the local and regional ecosystem working toward similar goals;
- Showcase knowledge of education, health, and social service sectors in the Tulsa area
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining relationships with racially and economically diverse stakeholders including corporations, government and schools;
- Successful history getting results through mobilization and/or advocacy;
- Be strong in organization, prioritizing and planning;
- Show initiative as a self-starter and anticipate next steps to achieve outcomes;
- Co-design strategies and policies with BYMOC and influence partners to do the same;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as engaging facilitation skills
- Organize, set priorities, and coordinate activities among many stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace/Suite
- Interpersonal awareness and emotional intelligence
- Function well in a fast-paced work environment where teamwork is essential
- Other duties as assigned
- Some travel required, occasional overnight travel. Must be able to provide individual transport to inter-state locations frequently.
- The ability to work occassional evenings and weekends in order to attend events and meetings.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years experience in facilitation, strategic planning, collective impact, or human-centered design.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- Excellent Communicators
- Strategic thinkers
- Solution-oriented individuals
- Cross-Sector Collaborators
- Education Advocates
- Leaders with a passion for equity, access, and young people
HOURS AND LOCATION
WHEN: The anticipated start date is May 2023.
WHERE: ImpactTulsa is hybrid but works from the office on Tuesdays. ImpactTulsa’s offices are located at 907 S. Detroit Ave., Tulsa, Oklahoma. The candidate can anticipate representing MBK and connecting with partners at various partner sites across the city.