Please check out our current employment opportunities.
Senior Director of Operations & Development
ImpactTulsa®’s Senior Director of Operations and Development position is a part of the backbone staff of the organization supporting education throughout Tulsa County. This position will serve a key role in leading the work of ImpactTulsa® in strategy and operations. This position reports to the Executive Director. Key responsibilities include supporting organizational strategy, project management, operations, stakeholder engagement, and fund development. The Senior Director of Operations and Development position reports to the Executive Director.
Key responsibilities include:
Community Engagement and Donor Development
- Work with the Executive Director to identify and recruit additional cross-sector stakeholders to participate in the ImpactTulsa®’s work.
- Work with the Executive Director and leadership team to develop and manage the operations implementation of a regional set of strategies that will drive transformative change in the region.
- Identify and apply for funding opportunities aligned to organizational priorities and goals.
- Develop regular grant and donor reports to highlight progress toward shared goals and outcomes.
Operations and Financial Management
- Assist the Executive Director in developing and monitoring organizational policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage operational challenges and develop comprehensive solutions to address them.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a shared data system for tracking common outcomes and indicators across systems and reporting results.
- Develop an annual budget for all programs and categories and oversee the budgets on a monthly basis.
- Develop budgets for grants and provide monthly financial reports as needed.
- Negotiate major contracts and serve as the primary contact for vendor relationships and performance.
Team Support and Management
- Provide management support to staff and work groups to build capacity and oversee progress on initiatives.
- Lead, attend, and/or present at partnership leadership council or committee meetings as necessary and provide information on progress of community networks through presentations and written reports.
- Ensure that all internal work is aligned and communicated effectively across the organization.
- Assist Executive Director in establishing, facilitating, and executing effective and open communication with staff, particularly related to internal decisions and strategy.
Director of Research and Analytics
The Director of Research and Analytics serves a primary role in advancing the research and analytic needs of ImpactTulsa®. This position reports to Senior Director of Research and Policy. The director in this position will fulfill data management, governance, and research needs for driving & measuring impact and supporting community-wide network efforts for advancing equitable outcomes for children and youth. The individual in this position should have experience in building research and evaluation frameworks, strengthening data capabilities, using research and data analytics for making data-informed decisions that drive collaborative action and policy change.
This position is responsible for the following key roles within the partnership:
- Develop tools and processes for driving & measuring impact including the development of a research agenda that supports collaborative action and network-wide strategies, identifying research needs and insights to guide decision making and policy change.
- Drive the development of a robust scorecard, dashboard, & outcomes framework for the purposes of monitoring accountability, measurement, and improving core community-wide outcomes.
- Create and negotiate data-sharing agreements and manage relationships with network members and partners, to ensure responsible data stewardship.
- Oversee the management of complex data sets, advanced analytical methodologies, processes for matching and querying data, conducting high-level analysis and preparing results & for a variety of audiences.
- Proficiently use statistical programming software such as STATA, Python, SPSS, R, SAS (STATA preferred) to create statistical, regression, and econometric models.
- Guide research and data analysis strategies for using disaggregated data for addressing systemic inequities and opportunity gaps.
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation of disaggregated outcomes for avoiding deficit-based framing for populations facing persistent disparity.
- Lead, attend, and/or present at leadership, research and policy meetings as necessary and provide information on targeted research supporting ImpactTulsa®’s priorities and initiatives through presentations and written reports.
- Conduct and oversee the analysis and interpretation of quantitative, qualitative, survey methodologies, and other mixed-method approaches using appropriate statistical methods and data manipulation tools.
- Identify new research grant opportunities, contribute to grant writing including tracking and communicating our impact in grant reports.
- Provide relevant research-related reports to ImpactTulsa® and school district leadership, collaborative action networks, and key community stakeholders for real-time decision-making, action planning, continuous improvement and policy change.
- Develop and oversee data management & governance frameworks by overseeing data quality assurance processes and establish data use governance, policies, and implement safeguards for data security and privacy.
Director of Policy
The Director of Policy serves a primary role in advancing the policy, mobilization, and advocacy vision of ImpactTulsa® and its network partners. This role reports to the Senior Director of Research and Policy. The policy director in this position will drive the development of a robust policy and advocacy strategy for advancing a systems change framework for improving core community-wide, cradle-to-career outcomes throughout the Tulsa region. This means working to advance policies founded on data that accelerate outcomes and eliminate disparities. The individual in this position should have experience mobilizing stakeholders and developing an action plan that responds to institutional, federal, state, and local policies and practices, necessary to drive collective action for Oklahoma students.
This position is responsible for the following key roles within the partnership:
- Build trusted advisor relationships with community, cross-sector stakeholders and policy makers to elevate and embed policy strategies that meet the needs of children and youth throughout Tulsa.
- Proactively identify, define, and champion new opportunities for engaging and partnering with youth, family, and communities to build comprehensive, cross-system strategies and co-develop policy agendas to improve cradle-to-career outcomes.
- Develop key performance indicators for tracking, identifying policies and measuring the impact of key policies on ImpactTulsa®’s priority initiatives.
- Develop and manage new policy initiatives from design through analysis and develop core policy insights for presentation to the Legislature, and collaboration with advocacy organizations and education groups.
- Lead, attend, and/or present at council, committee and policy meetings as necessary.
- Provide information on progress of policy priorities through presentations and written reports.
- Support ImpactTulsa®’s strategy for shifting resources and public accountability by designing youth engagement activities, identifying youth focused funding opportunities, and development of impact assessments for creating opportunities for youth informed policy.
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation of policy information that avoids deficit-based framing for populations facing persistent disparity.
- Guide the development of a comprehensive policy scan and strategy landscape that supports ImpactTulsa®’s priority initiatives and key strategies.
- Provide relevant policy-related reports to ImpactTulsa® and school district leadership, collaborative action networks, and key community stakeholders for real-time decision-making, action planning, and continuous improvement.
- Identify new policy and research grant opportunities, contribute to grant writing including tracking and communicating our impact in grant reports.
- Build and direct strong, well-designed advocacy strategies that incorporate policy change, community organizing and public education.
- Coordinate with the Executive Director and the Communications Director on policy advocacy communications including e-mail alerts and press releases.