ImpactTulsa’s Administrative Assistant position is a part of the backbone staff of the organization supporting education throughout Tulsa County. Incorporated in May 2014, ImpactTulsa is an operating fiscal subsidiary of Tulsa Community Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will serve a key role in supporting the work of the ImpactTulsa staff. He or she will report to the Executive Director.
- Support overall mission by providing exceptional internal and external customer service
- Manage the executive director’s day-to-day calendar with scheduling external andinternal meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, and expenditures
- Manage collective office calendar
- Prepare materials for meetings, deliverables, and engagements
- Draft, review, and edit internal and external correspondence
- Assist with logistics for meetings, staff retreats, or special projects
- Prepare and submit expense reports and work with accounting firm to produce monthlyfinancial reports
- Manage and sort ImpactTulsa incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate with providers for any technical support
- Assist in other ImpactTulsa initiatives as needed
Three years’ previous administrative assistant experience. Organizational skills required. Microsoft Office, data entry, excellent typing, and communication skills required. Exceptional flexibility, customer service orientation and optimistic approach to overcoming obstacles. Should have the ability to proof and provide accuracy in all materials and to work with minimum supervision. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Accounting background and proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a plus. Practical knowledge with Dropbox, website editing, and social media is a plus.
Our compensation package is commensurate with experience. Please send résumé to Autumn Worten at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download PDF version of this job description here.